Submit Your Entry
Enter the GAME
Rules & Regulations
Please click the link for the complete Rules and Regulations.
Dance Style Categories
Please see an explanation of the Dance Style Categories and Prizes by clicking here.
There is no limit to how many times you may enter nor is there a limit on the number of styles and categories you may enter.
However, you may not submit the same piece with the same dancers in it more than once (Dance Division).
Acceptable Dancer Category entries consist of any dance video of you or your group that has been filmed within the last year.
VIDEO ENTRY LENGTH
Minimum 1 minute, no maximum length
CATEGORIES AND ENTRY FEES
- SOLO (1 dancer): $5 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- DUO (2 dancers): $10 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- TRIO (3 dancers): $15 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- GROUP (4 dancers and up): $18 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- KIDS - 6-7 YEARS
- YOUTH – 8-10 years
- JUNIOR – 11 to 13 years
- SENIOR – 14 to 17 years
- PROFESSIONAL – 18 years and up
Acceptable Choreographer Category entries are any video of choreography that has been created within the last 10 years.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the Choreography Division.
CHOREOGRAPHY DIVISION ENTRY FEES
- CHOREOGRAPHY LENGTH - 10 min or less: $10 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- CHOREOGRAPHY LENGTH - 11 to 20 min: $15 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
- CHOREOGRAPHY LENGTH - Over 20 min: $18 USD + 25 ₵ service charge
IMPORTANT: BE SURE TO WHITELIST email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNTS (the easiest way is to add these emails to your email contacts)!
Throughout the competition, we will be communicating regularly by email. Whitelisting will help keep our emails from ending up in your junkmail or spam folder.
If you do not know how to whitelist these emails, here is an article that shows you how to do it:
Click to read whitelisting instructions